Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Days 53 & 54 still hanging on literally lol

Day 53 Monday
weight: 227.4 yay starting its way back down.
Food:
B: 2 organic eggs scrambled w/ ff cheese and fresh spinach
S: almonds
L: Fajitas, nacho chips (lunch out)
D: grilled turkey and cheese sandwich
S: Yogurt & cherry smoothie

Activity:
Snowmobiling - okay I probably didn't burn any calories per se as I was just sitting on the back.  But I had to grip my boyfriend with my legs and arms around his middle so tight so I wouldn't fall off the back.  My arms are still sore the next night.  Feels like I did a major amount of pull ups.
This pic is not us but nice pic anyways :)

Day 54:
B: Yogurt/cherry smoothie
S: Protein Bar, grapes
L: Wrap w/ deli turkey breast, lettuce and spinach, 1 serving of FF pretzels
S: FF pudding, apple, almonds 100 cal pack
D: 2 fajitas, 1/2 sweet potatoe, skim milk
S: FF fudgcicle, fruit snacks

Activity:
Walk Away the Pounds tapes, 3 miles then 2 miles.  I didn't want to end my workout after 3 but didn't have the energy to do Tae Bo so I popped in the 2 miles tape. 

I haven't been planning my meals (not a smart move), not counting calories at the moment just trying to eat healthier. Okay okay so the fudgcicle and fruitsnacks were not nutritionally the best choices....

No comments:

Post a Comment