Sunday, March 6, 2011

checking in March 6th

Not sure of the day lol, and too tired to go check my log book.
Soooo, I've decided not to track the weight on the scale for awhile as its just frustrating me and creating a negative energy (which will not help).  Instead, I am going to focus on living my life each day as a healthy lifestyle living person would.

The Law of Attraction works best when you focus on the end results you want and letting go of the process to get there.  The best way and fastest way to get the life you want is to start living it anyway.

Each day I will strive to make healthy choices in the foods I eat, following serving sizes not package sizes. Why do so many foods and drinks we buy in convenient stores often give you 2 to 3 servings per package - are there really many of us that will share them with one or two friends or split the contents into 2 to 3 separate containers for later servings?? Not many I'm guessing.  So all the more reason to plan my meals and carry single serving snacks with me so I'm never at the mercy of a convenience store purchase.  I will continue to drink my water and strive to increase that to be sure I stay properly hydrated.  I will try to make my workouts count more times than not.  I really do not like the word "try" but still I have to be realistic.  I'm a mom, a business owner, 42 and very much overweight - there are going to be days I just don't feel like pushing it hard and that's okay.  As long as I can tip the scale (no pun intended) in my favor the majority of the time, believe in myself, and live as if.... I will get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment