Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Days 60-62 ......

Day 60
B: Kashi Go Lean w/ skim
L: turkey mini burgers w/ fries and salad bar at Ruby Tuesday
S: Protein bar, String Cheese
S: Pink Lady Apple my fav :), almonds
D: Turkey Burger lol (just now getting to dinner at almost 9pm).
Think I'll actually be able to make it through the day without more chocolate (other than what covered my protein bar) that is a big accomplishment as I've been craving chocolate alot lately and been giving into it.

Workout: Jari Love Get Ripped DVD using 10, 8, 5 and 2 pound weights.   I went a little lighter on DBs for some of the sets than I've done in the past and a little heavier on some others.  I've been wondering if I over did it with my workouts a few weeks ago and that is why I got so tired and achey at times the last few weeks.  I'm feeling better now so I'm starting out a little lighter and will work my way back up.  Just because I can lift heavier doesn't mean my body wants to do a whole workout like that just starting out.  I can't wait to start feeling and seeing muscle definition :) once I get into a good groove.

Day 61:
Went to breakfast with my Dad for his birthday :)
B: eggs, homefries and toast
L: Ramen noodles (bad choice but I was running out the door :( ),
S: Pretzels, snack size snickers (ugh)
D: 2 Fajitas, Orange
S: Smoothie (yogurt and cherry)

Workout:
3 Miles Walk Away the Pounds, 30 wall pups

Day 62: I had planned to do a 24 hour fast but changed my mind after getting a divination message that I needed more calories from protein and carbs to get myself losing again.
B: Smoothie
S: RF String cheese, almonds (100 calorie pack)
L:  I planned a lite lunch of salad greens and shrimp due to the planned fast.  So by the time 2pm rolled around and I was getting to wanting lunch after deciding not to do a fast, did I go for my salad and shrimp.  NOPE I went the complete other direction and ordered Domino's pizza.  

Honestly not sure what is wrong with my head lately.  Laziness? frustration? gluttony?

I feel like I shouldn't even be blogging right now because my head is crazy with this back and forth shit, one day I'm on plan, the next I'm completely off.  One week I'm doing good with solid food and exercise, the next I'm doing two fasts and skipping a workout.  I'm saying one thing and doing another. Wanting one thing but doing actions that won't get me there.  Being hard on myself and the next making excuses.  I know better than this, I'm going crazy I swear ughhhhhhhhhh

1 comment:

  1. Oh and I almost forgot - I worked out this morning thinking I wouldn't be home to do so. So I did the 30 minute Walk and Jog DVD about 2.5 miles she said and 30 pups on wall and floor today :). I may just workout out tonight too since I had that lovely pizza and boneless chicken :)

    ReplyDelete